Well, I'm making a little bit of progress! The picture that I tryed to load last night actually showed up after I thought it wasn't going to, and I was able to load another one this morning. Now if I could just get them to load on Etsy!
This runner was an UFO. I made it from lots of different fabrics, some new and a lot of vintage stuff from my stash. The back looks a lot like the front. I wasn't too happy with it, so I got the idea to tea dye it. It looks much better now, sort of primitive looking.
I finished another runner last night, and a couple of fabric cards. I'm working on another chenille baby lovie today. I'll post more pictures later, or at least I will try!