I decided to play around with the black tulip a little bit more. The first edits were made in Irfanview. Then I moved it over to Microsoft Picture It! to soften the edges and add the embossing. Here is the results.
I'm doing some serious work on my to do list today. I have to go to work tomorrow, so today is the last day I have to take care of all my chores. So far I've watered my plants and made an appointment with the dermatologist. I've had a small cancer removed from my ear, so I need yearly check ups. My last load of laundry is in the washer, but I still need to balance checkbooks and pay bills. Yuck! At least I can do it sitting here at the computer.