Here’s my lemon pie that I’ve been bragging about! I don’t know how it could be any better!!
These are not the best peanut butter cookies I have ever eaten, but for gluten free, they aren’t bad. Somehow, most gluten free stuff still has a little odd after taste that I don’t like. But they are better than no cookies at all. I may have to put them in the freezer until the pie is gone.
I know. The crust of the pie isn’t gluten free, but since I am only gluten intolerant, I still some things with flour in them. I feel better if I don’t, but sometimes there just isn’t a good substitute.
We had a beautiful day here today. Warm and sunny. And not too windy! I went out and worked on my flower bed, trying to get rid of some more of the hen bit. I think it just laughs when it sees me coming! I know it will all die and go away on its own, but I don’t want to wait. It’s taking over!
- Peanut Butter Cookies : The Easiest Gluten Free Recipe I’ve Ever Seen (smcwrites.wordpress.com)
- Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies (wheatfreewedding.wordpress.com)
- Peanut Butter Cookies (potsandplots.wordpress.com)
- Gone GF: What’s with all this talk of gluten? (feliciakampf.com)
- Will Going Gluten-Free Make You Healthier? (everydayhealth.com)