I thought I had solved my computer issues by using Google Chrome for WordPress and Firefox for everything else. Wrong! By last night, I couldn’t do anything regardless of the program I was using, even after using a “fix”. I was more unstable than ever.
So this morning I started uninstalling things. Everything, in fact, that I had installed in the past several months, including Google Chrome and Firefox. And lo and behold, everything is working, using good old IE! Must have been a bug in something. The way I see it, if it works, don’t mess with it. So we will see how long I can work with IE this time. I only quit using it because it was freezing up all the time.