Two months ago I finished setting this quilt top together. Biggest project I have ever tried!
Since then, I have been piddling around at getting the top mark so it can be quilted. Marking is not my favorite activities. Part of the dread was just the fact that I had never done it before, and didn’t really know what I was doing.
Believe it or not, I finished marking today!
The wide dark green border is marked with straight lines that run perpendicular to the edge. It wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be. But I’m glad it’s done. Mary Ann already has another set of blocks finished that she is ready for me to set together. It is purple and has butterflies. Should be pretty.